June 13, 2012

June Sneak Peeks Begin!

Hello friends! Wow, things are really heating up around here at The Craft's Meow... so many wonderful things to share with you over the next week or so!!! I hope you'll join us!!!

Sneak peeks of the SIX new stamp sets being released on June 21st begin today with the latest from Karen Baker, a set that's been requested by many!


I'm also pleased to announce one of the two guest designers who will be joining us for the June festivities... Gayatri Murali!


G'day Everybody! I am so excited to join The Craft's Meow this month as one of the Guest Designers! I've been a fan of TCM for awhile. Thank you so much for the opportunity! 


My name is Gayatri Murali. I live in Australia with my dear hubby of 14 years, two children heading into their teens, and a one-year-old cocker spaniel named Charlie who IS in his teens, lol! I am a therapist by profession, working with children with autism. It's so lovely to have a fully supportive husband and children; they love what I do.


I was a scrapbooker starting about six years ago, but now I'm a full-time cardmaker. My style is using stamps, inks and cardstock in a clean and simple style. I also love bright colours and modern graphic design. I enjoy creating something new. I find crafting very therapeutic and relaxing. I sell my cards at my local store, which sells everything handmade. Some of my cards, I give to family and friends. Most importantly, I love making them :)


So here I am all excited to guest design for The Craft's Meow this month! I hope you get to see my samples of this month's release and draw some inspiration.


Thank you Gayatri for joining us this month! We can't wait to see what you create!

I hope you'll join us again tomorrow for more sneak peeks!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

exciting and does that mean the teen set by Karen Baker will be available for purchase then? woohoo!

Annette Allen said...

awesome sneak peek...congrats to the guest designers..

~amy~ said...

Welcome Gayatri!

Leanne said...

That sneak peek stamp set is what I need most. Congrats Gayatri! I can imagine how excited you must be for being a designer here.

Mary-Anne V said...

So happy for you Gayatri...we are going to see a feast for our eyes with the creations you come up with!

missstamper said...

Exciting!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Nice to meet you Gayatri, can't wait to see your projects for TCM.
Love sneak peek today. ~Luanne

Robyn said...

Congrats Gayatri and especially congrats to The Crafts Meow. I love Gayatri's work and have followed her for several years. Look forward to seeing your creations Gayatri.

Aimes said...

Woo hoo! Welcome, fellow teamie, Gayatri! Know you're gonna rock the TCM sets!
Hugs!
x

Larissa Heskett said...

YEAH!! WElcome Gayatri!! =) I LOVE your style and I am SO EXCITED about Guest Designing with you this month!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Bad Kitty said...

Welcome