December 12, 2013

Store Update

Hello, friends! I'm popping in today to let you know that I've once again updated the store to show only those stamp sets that are still in stock and available for purchase. Click >HERE< to be taken to the store to see them all. MANY are down to only 1, 2 or 3 left! We still have some lovely choices, though, such as those shown here. (The links are to our Pinterest Boards so that you can see additional samples using these sets.)











Be sure to visit our Pinterest Boards and our Gallery for lots of inspiration and samples of cards created with our stamp sets!

SHIPPING UPDATE: I'm hoping to be all caught up by tomorrow (Friday). Again, my sincere apologies for the extra time it's taken to get your orders shipped out. It's just little ole me to do it all, and I'm a bit overwhelmed right now with shipping, work and preparing for Christmas. Whew! Thank you so much for your patience!

0 comments: